Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Lohman

Not currently actively in practice. This doctor has entered research and development. This site is significantly outdated.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I took an appoinment to conduct a pap test. But when i went i was told by Dr. Lohman that she would not conduct the test as she first needs to establish relationship with patient. All she did was take my blood pressure. So now when i called up for an appt for a test, she is no longer with that group. Just charged me $20 for nothing.

Submitted February 19, 2008

I just started seeing Dr. Lohman and not only do I think she is a good doctor, but I like her. She really listens, and whenever I have asked for an explanation, she has given me a thorough and informative reponse without being condescending, as are many doctors. I would recommend Dr. Lohman. And, as the other reviewer said, she does her research. If she doesn't have an answer she'll tell you, find out, and call you back.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

I have found Dr. Lohman to be very professional and willing to listen to what ever problems I've had. She is willing to work WITH me to find a solution to those problems. She is also willing to do research when she does not imediately know the answer to the problem. She is also willing to listen to me and read any information that I have found regarding my problem. I find this very reasuring and feel that she is doing her best for her patients. The punctuality problem does not seem to be on her side, but on the side of the office staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Cheryl Lohman's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1996)

AHC