Ratings for Dr. Merle Bouma

I went Dr. Bouma about 2001 and continue to see him even though I have moved to Tennessee. He continues to expand his knowledge and thereby is better able to meet my unique needs. He is able to use the best of several techniques to address my specific needs. We find issues that need work or other contributing factors that need attention as well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Bouma is a miracle worker. I don't say that flippantly. He is humble and intelligent. He takes the time to listen (actually listen!) to you and explains what he finds and explains how he's helping it to heal. Dr. Bouma is knowledgeable in nutrition, the body's different systems and how they coordinate with each other, he expertly uses neural organizational technique (a life saver for me), cellular healing, etc. He's not a typical chiropractor; he's much more than that and has a true gift for healing. He is easy to understand and get along with. He takes a good amount of time with you, yet stays "on time". When I come for my appointments, I've never waited more than 10 minutes for the doctor. The office manager is great to deal with and is helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bouma.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

He gave me my life back because he understands how the human body works. No one else could figure out what was wrong. He helped me immediately. He is very smart and keeps learning. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

This chiropractor is very informed and sensitive to patients needs. He continues to actively study and learn. I can highly recommend him. He has been my chiropractor since 1973.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Merle Bouma's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1964)

Top Hospitals in Livingston, MT