Ratings for Dr. Neil Smith

Excellent doctor. Goes out of his ways for his patients. Would recommend

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Smith is a great doctor who I've highly recommended to many friends and family. However, the staff is terrible and securing an appointment is near impossible. Every appointment I've ever booked has had a problem. The latest appointment, Good Doctor, Horrendous Staff.. I booked a day/time online, someone called me just hours later to confirm. All was unexpectedly great. The next day, someone else called to tell me the appointment was NOT available but - worse - insisted that the person who called (to confirm) the day before had explained to me that the appointment wasn't available. They detailed a whole conversation that I never had and insisted that we had it. This kind of nonsense is a waste of my time and it happens every appointment in some fashion and, for that reason, I'm unfortunately switching doctors to one with a more efficient and forthright staff.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I would totally recommend Dr Smith. I have been a patient of his for 10 years and I have only good things to say about him. He really knows his stuff. He is very friendly and warm and he will call you back if you had a blood test done even if the results were negative. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Would recommend this doctor. Has excellent bedside manners and has a lot of patience.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Amazing doctor. Would recommend any day.He knows what he's talking about every visit. Very big mentch

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

using him for many years and he has a great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know something he doesn't just give you a script and send out the door, he will actually call you later and f/u w/ any info he finds towards your diagnosis. definitely would recommend!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Smith has vey good bedside manners and takes time to listen to the you (patient). The wait is minimal and parking is easy. Overall experience is very good.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Neil Smith's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal