Ratings for Dr. Amal E. Moorad

He is my new pain management doctor. I couldn't be happier. He changed my meds and life is much easier now. He took the time to listen to a complicated situation for which I am very grateful. I did have to wait a while to see him but he explained he had just returned from vacation. The staff was very nice and responsive. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I found Dr Moorad very professional and knowledgeable he listened to me and changed some my medication. There was quite a wait. The receptionist said the mornings are better and rescheduled my appointment for in the morning.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Wow... I had nothing, but the best treatment/consultation(s) from Dr. Moorad! He was/is an excellent M.D. and I believe that anyone that is actually treated by him could only agree...great person, great Doc:)!!! Highly recommended for sure...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Wow, I do not understand the comments by the below patients. I have been seeing him since 2009 for RSD and he has ALWAYS been courteous & helpful to me. He may not always spend a lot of time, however he always asks how I am doing & if I have any questions. If I do then he spends the time I need. RSD is very difficult to treat, he has me on several high quality meds and a home therapy routine. With RSD at a certain point all you can do is pain maintenance. That is getting a patient to their lowest level possible. There is no miracle cure, all you can do is hope to one day go into remission. I feel confident that he has my best interests at heart. I have read my files and have not found any "lies" like the below have stated. Good luck & low pain, Kat

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Never spent more then 5 minutes if that in the room. Didn't take me off work like I needed to be therefore never having a chance to get better. In the beginning he prescribed a medicine for me that I was allergic too. The pharmacy called to make sure and he still had them filled and I had an allergic reaction to this. Never put me through physical therapy at Jim Thorpe. Bein as young as I am and having permanent injuries bc dumbass drs don't care about their patients nor will try to help them. This Dr is worthless and won't listen to anything you say.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This is a bad DR. He has been known to see 200 workmans comp patients in 1 day. He will lie to you and claim to help you and then send the insurance company complete lies in the report. He claimed he seen an MRI of my spine from th base of my skull to my tailbone and I had not ever had an MRI or xrays but he stood firm on his lie and would not listen to me or provide the mri report he claimed to have seen. This Dr. should be punished by th Medical Board for completely ruining peoples lives with false reports. He is called a prostitute Dr. and the workmans comp insurance companies use him as often as they can. If you are forced to see him try to use a recorder that he cannot see so you can use it against him when the false report shows up.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

this doctor only cares about the money not the patient, i drive three hours for two minutes of his time and he doesnt care to listen to my problems , worse dr. i have ever seen

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Beware wolf in sheeps clothing do not trust him he works for the insurace company not you. I agree with all that has been written thus far on this doctor. His claim to be an RSD doctor is way far from any I have seen it is impossible to treat with aleve.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Amal E. Moorad's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1975)