Ratings for Dr. Alice Kim

The staff may not be the most polite, but I have often seen worse. Dr. Kim is outstanding and I would see her under any circumstance. She is kind, warm, caring and appropriate. Most of all, she provides me with the best care that I need whether they be regular check ups or problems. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

I had the most awful experience at West Care Medical and with Dr. Kim. While she is a nice person, the staff is incredibly rude and she is impossible to get in touch with. They claimed that they never make patients wait but I never waited less than 30 minutes every time I was there. The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. I had a medical emergency and they were unwilling to schedule an appointment for me - I AM NOT LYING. Dr. Kim is nice but spent little time with me - I was just one of many people to get through. She was impossible to reach via phone for any sort of followup. Overall, this is the worst experience I've ever had at a doctor's office and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT GOING HERE. I hope this is helpful for other people - I left this doctor's office with the worst taste in my mouth thanks to the experience I had there.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I adore Dr. Kim. She is very thorough and actually takes the time to sit down and conduct a proper health history before the examination. Her office staff are not the most cordial, but I would endure worse for Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

The staff has a lot to learn about being polite and about patient privacy. Do not expect to be acknowledged as you walk up to the window, if you are pregnant someone will yell from the window that they want a urine sample. Dr Kim heself is nice and polite, but the visits are very brief and not much teaching actually happens.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr Kim is the finest OBGYN I have encountered. She is thorough, friendly, caring and knowledgeable and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Kim is amazing-kind, knowledgeable, and organized. While I would recommend all of the doctors in her practice, Dr. Kim has a rare quality of personableness you don't usually see in NYC doctors. She helped make a difficult pregnancy more relaxed and pleasant. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

dr. kim is an angel :) my daughter who is her patient, recommended her to me three years ago. she is what every doctor should be: caring, knowledgeable, and extremely friendly. you think you've gone to see a friend when you go into her examining room. i just cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Kim is not my OBGYN, but she works in the same office. She delivered my baby and was very supportive and kind. She's also very funny and energetic. Even though I had met her only a couple of times before giving birth, I trusted her and was happy she was the one who touched my baby first :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Kim is a great doctor. She is very knowledgable and has a great manner with patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

Very personable and really seems to care. The wait is also surprisingly short. She came highly recommended and I can see why.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

Dr. Alice Kim's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1997)