Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Price

Dr Price and the team are easy to reach in urgent situations and aggressive about treatment. I've been a patient for 12 years when I first moved to DC and needed a LGBT friendly doctor with whom I could be completely honest. I am appreciative of the personal care and concern they have shown me over the years.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Price, Dr. Qualey and the Physician's Assistant are all wonderful. They are caring, compassionate and take the time to really get to know you. I have been a patient there for more that ten years. I have referred many of my friends and they will tell you the same. They have always answered my questions and unlike most doctors offices the doctors themselves call you back in several days with your labs results. Refreshing! All in all a quality doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Price, Dr. Qualey and Harry Wehry the PA are all great. I have been a patient there for over 10 years. They take the time to listen and follow up.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I had a good experiance with Dr. Price and his office staff. But I had only seen him once. He did call back with lab results very quickly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Regarding Price's physician's assistant, I believe he treated me in a very unprofessional way. First, he seemed to take offense to the fact that I don't come in more often. Next, he seemed to take offense when I tried to share what I learned about my condition on the internet - clearly threatened by someone participating in their own recovery. Last, he manhandled me verbally (don't worry, I stuck up for myself) and treated me in a way that I have never been treated by a professional of any kind, let along a care provider. These people have alot to learn about beside manner. The visit will be my last.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Untrustworthy.They don't return calls for a week. When you inform them, the office manager is rude and assumes they did. When you insist, he says they must have called someone else! No apology.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Nice office but terrible experience. Being gay and HIV positive I found Dr. Price's knowledge base to be subpar in my research. His suggestions did not make medical sense and he could not explain his rationale logically to me. I am changing to another practice.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

Went to Emergency Room while I was his patient and he never once came to see me nor did he return the calls of the ER Drs. 9 years later and I have still not heard from him. Changed drs. but leaving your patient with a life-threating illness in the ER is not practicing good medicine to say the least!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

Dr. Price has always been very compassionate, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. He is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. His staff is also top notch. His follow-up has always been superb.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2006

Tim is very friendly and willing to participate in my health care. He has often made recommendations and overall is looking out for my general best health. Considering he specializes in Gay Men and knows HIV this -for me is a good thing.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Timothy A. Price's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente