You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeanne Richard

I have visited doctor Richard for many years. She is a loving , compassionate doctor, and I am honored to have her as my primary doctor. Thank doctor Richard for all the care you have provided for me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Richard is truly the best doctor I have visited. She goes way beyond what I have experienced with other doctors, for example, she responds to email at all hours. She is attentive to detail and listens to her patients. She doesn''t just hand you a pill because you saw an add on TV. She will evaluate your condition and make a thoughtful recommendation based on her assessment then work with you to agree on treatment.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Has been my PCP doctor for many years. Very helpful. Anwsers emails on a timely basis. Willing to offer alternative solutions. Sometimes difficult to schedule a same day appointment for pressing issues.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Has been my doctor for several years. Very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2006

Has been my PCP for several years and is always friendly, helpful and willing to research something and get back to me if she's not familiar with the topic. No judgement and always very caring.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jeanne Richard's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup
Neighborhood Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have visited doctor Richard for many years. She is a loving , compassionate doctor, and I am honored to have her as my primary doctor. Thank doctor Rich..."

April 1, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18321'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014