Ratings for Dr. Alan C. Compton

I can't believe the staff here. The absolute worst staff I've ever encountered. Hostile and angry women.and I've been treated at hospitals like MLK Drew medical center in the ghetto even,was better than this dungeon. They schedule for 10:00 and it's 11:45 before I even get TPR'd.(temp,pulse,resp,)and it was noon before I even see a doctor.thank god he was competent.that wait is completely unacceptable. and it's not like I don't pay a fee I pay thru the nose. It's no competition and a captive patient that lets these offices treat us this way. I want to fire them and get another doctor

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Terrible MD, lacking in bedside manner and overall competence. Do not rely on this man for your medical care or you will be sorry. Trust all the negative reviews. Buyer Beware.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Worst experience with an MD I have had. Offensive, discriminatory comments, seems to lack knowledge in areas I would expect a long term doctor to have. Look elsewhere for a health provider, pay attention to the many poor reviews. Now at Orenco Station Medical Group in Hillsboro, OR. I have been encouraged to file a complaint with the medical board. Please steer clear of this MD.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Agree with other negative comments. Went in with lower back pain and to get a physical. For back pain, doc told me to "get a better mattress". And was told I don't need a physical until I'm 40 (I'm 38)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I agree with all the negative feedback regarding Dr Compton. I have avoided going to the Drs for years. I have some growths on my face, I asked to be refered to a dermotolgist, denied. I broke a toe and then disloctated another one, Dr Compton did not even look at the toes. I asked for a bone density test, I am in my late forties and ride horses. Dr Compton told me if I was concerned about breaking bones I should stop riding horses. My husband went in for a physical, he is 53. Dr Compton asked him why he needed a physical, he did not even suggest a colonostomy for my husband or any other test for a man his age.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Compton is the worse MD I've experienced in all of my life. He's rude and arrogant among other things, and I'd rather die before having to see him again!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I visited Dr. Compton to get a urologist referral and he gave it to me. However, he seemed detached and disinterested. I actually found Dr. Compton's staff more knowledgeable about the urologist than the doctor himself. Thankfully, I wasn't relying on Dr. Compton for treatment -- I wondered if treating me would have bored him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Alan C. Compton's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Corona, CA