Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Candell

The Dr. is great, but his staff are non-responsive and rude. Don't waste your time unless you have endless hours to navigate the red tape, wait for calls that never come, etc.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Great office my family has I don't to this practice Way back in the days of Dr Whiting

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Gives you time and never rushes. If he does not know an answer he will find out what he needs to know and get back to you. He is a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

An attribute not mentioned in other evaluations is that Dr. Candell is very good about phoning a patient ASAP with results of their lab work. I will recommend Dr. Candell to anyone who wants an excellent doctor who does not pull haughty ego trips with his patients. He listens! If his punctuality is a little lacking, it is because he might need to spend more time with a patient than expected. That is o.k., he will do the same for all.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Love Dr Candell but can NOT deal with the inefficient staff. Merely getting a prescription refilled can give you a heart attack

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Thorough, knowledgeable, conservative, and cares about me as a patient. The best.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

MUST HAVE MISSED THE COURSES IN ARROGANCE, SUPERCILIOUSNESS AND SUPERIORITY AS RELATES TO OTHERS. STRAIGHT AWAY HUMAN BEING.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have really enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Brian Candell. He listens to you. And takes care of you. Doesnt make you feel rushed. And gives you time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Candell is very smart and informed physician. He is old fashion in a refreshing way. When I go for my physical, he has me go into his office. We discuss how I am and go over my history. I don't know how much longer he will be able to spend so much time with his patients under the new law. I fear that doctors like him will not be able to offer such wonderful care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I have been with Dr. Candell for over 20 years and I think he is tops in his field. He is thorough and caring and always calls back even if it is after hours.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Brian J. Candell's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)