Ratings for Dr. Aditi Sanatinia

I should have read the reviews prior to allowing this doctor to exam me. She is an unkempt, dirty and unprofessional looking person. She did not wash her hands. She was very impersonal and seemed annoyed. She made elitist comments about herself, yet had problems answering my basic medical questions. She told me to go on a diet when I mentioned feeling fatigued. I felt so insulted and embarrassed in such a compromising position. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. I went to another doctor who offered compassion, knowledge and experience. I told him about my experience with dr. Sanatinia and he was mortified and made mention she doesn't carry the finest reputation in the medicinal field. Lesson learned the hard way. Hope I can help warn at least one other woman!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

This Dr was one of the worst doctors I ever went to. She could not communicate correctly, she was insulting,and was incredibly hard to reach. I called her on several occasions to ask a question and I never recieved a call back from her or anyone in her office. When finally I got agitated with office staff they told me she only comes in a couple of times a week and has not gotten to my call yet. She lost all records I brought in from my previous gyno and wanted me to do tests but did not write down which she wanted me to do. She was a complete mess. The experience was terrible and very time consuming. I will never go back to her again

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

The first time I saw Dr. Sanatinia I was uncertain of how to feel about her. She has a different personality. It has been over a year since she has been my doctor, and she has helped me through breast cancer scares, fertility issues and surgery. She has told me to lose weight and get in shape. In my case, it is good medical advice. I am doing it. I love her nursing staff. The only issue I have with Dr. Sanatinia is the medical practice out of which she operates. It is large and communication seems a bit faulty.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

If you want to feel HUMILIATED go to this doctor. I decided to switch GYN's since my previous OB/GYN was always rescheduling. I was referred to Dr Sanatinia by a close friend. I was suddenly experiencing lack of period, acne, weight gain and hair growth - I told Dr Sanatinia about this. She proceeded to make rude comments about how I needed to lose weight and take care of my skin! NO DUH! She offered no help as to why my period's never became regular often skipping months and all the sudden acne and weight gain. She made me feel AWFUL for it instead, pointing out in four occasions that I need to lose weight (mind you , i was only 12-13 pounds overweight at the time, and running 3 miles a day). I immediately stopped seeing her afterwards and went to a different provider on my next annual pap (this time being 20 lbs over weight and more acne) and I was told that I was suffering from PCOS. Instead of being diagnosed by Dr. Sanatinia, I was made to feel FAT, UGLY and ASHAMED of my body!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Aditi Sanatinia's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois