Ratings for Dr. Keith Brill

Horrible human being, shouldn't be around women, especially pregnant women. I unfortunately had a miscarriage and was admitted to the hospital and he didn't even have the decency to show up. Afterwards of course my appointments should have been canceled and when I didn't come to a prenatal visit I was dropped as his a patient and from the practice. They're incompetent of properly doing their job and just awful all around.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Brill is patient and kind, gentle and wonderful. His nurse, Mary is wonderful and non-reactive to my anxieties. I am thrilled to have found Dr. Brill and Mary. The front desk staff is wonderful and the ultrasound technicians are great. I have had 100% positive experiences with this practice thus far. I'm in my 4th month and have appointments every month. He answers all of my questions. His nurse, Mary called me back within 15 minutes of my leaving a message for her. This is my first baby and I am in my 40's so I am grateful and feeling very lucky, not only to be pregnant but to have such good care. I tend to worry and this place calms all of my concerns. I feel very confident in Dr. Brill. I appreciate how thorough he is and how he continues to ask me what other questions I have. I never feel rushed at all. :-)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Brill is good physician, however his staff is absolutely horrible. Average wait time to have a nurse check you in is 45 min to an hour without a receptionist giving you a courtesy of letting you know that there are no rooms, or the doctor is late or anything else. They just ignore you. It is also impossible to get anyone to call you back with test results, some of which maybe time sensitive. The office simply "forgot" to call me back with the first set of results -- it took 4 phone calls leaving messages over 4 days to finally get a call back. It is taking over 3 weeks to get the results for the second set of tests. When you call the office and leave a message for a nurse or medical assistant to call you back, no one returns your phone call.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Brill is a good dr however he has too many patients and the care you can get from this practice has seriously gone down. I am on my third pregnancy and womens specialty care used to be good. I never had so many problems and headaches as I had with them the last two months and I am now swithing dr at 15 weeks pregnant. First I had an urgent question for the nurse called on tues didn't get a call back til thurs, thatwas on an urgent message. My fmla paperwork took three weeks, I called after two weeks to check on waited three days never got a call back , called again, waited another day only to have the nurse call asking why I needed it, hello im pregnant do I need to list reasons morning sickness, back pain , dizziness. After all that and talking to the office manager who assured me it was filled out right and was finally in, I called my work to find out they left a section blank and again was about to be denied.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

While the office staff is just okay and the wait time is often more than I'd like, Dr. Brill is worth the wait. In a nutshell, I was 6 months pregnant and went to the hospital because I felt something wasn't right. While another doctor was on duty, Dr. Brill called to confer and he came to see me. Later that day Dr. Brill returned unexpectedly. He said while he knew the other doctor was very good, he wanted to check on me to see for himself. Within the hour I was having an emergency C-section. My daughter would not have made it had it not been for Dr. Brill. I can't say enough good things about him. I trust him on my annual check-ups and have always found him to be smart and efficient. He's excellent.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I cannot comment on his knowledge, because not only did he not address any of my medical issues, but he did not do a PAP, heartbeat check or ANYTHING but request me to get labs. he also said that he was writing me a prescription which, even after requesting it at check out, I never received. I did not feel any connection, nor did I feel comfortable. Frankly, I do not trust him, especially after coming home and reading the reviews on here. The office scheduled me an ultrasound and as I was leaving the parking lot I called to reschedule it to the earlier appointment and was not even able to speak to the lady that scheduled it, instead when you call you always go through their call center. The center sent two emails regarding me wanting to schedule the earlier appointment and over 24 hours later, I STILL have not rcvd a call back. I arrived an hour and a half early for my appt and still had to wait 35 minues past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

a friend recomended me Dr. Brill. at first he seemed very nice and carring but soon it all changed!! my first 10 weeks of pregnancy cost us over $1500 in lab work, he forgot to schedule the NTC. unfortunatlly at 13 weeks i went to the hospital and found out im having a misscarriage. day after when i asked for an emergency appointment i had to wait almost 2 hrs for Brill to see me while i was suffering with pain. ofcourse all he cared about was our money so he scheduled a D&C that cost over $2000, i didnt make it because nature did his own and again i had to wait in his office for hrs for him to see me. very uncarring, dont expect to see him on time ever, allways in a hurry to get you going. with my current pregnancy i am DEFENATLY not going back!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Brill is amazing!! I moved to Vegas a week b4 my 3rd trimester and dr brill still took me as a patient! He was very helpful in all aspects, I wanted a vaginal birth and my son was breech, dr brill worked with me to try and accomplish a successful ecv unfortunately my lil guy was happy breech. We did a c sect and I must say he's an amazing surgeon! I was up and walking 6 hours later, home after 48 hours and 100% by day 5 post surgery!!! And u can't even see the slightest trace of a scar!!! The back office staff can be difficult and it's a busy practice but his nurses and him r incredible!!! I wouldn't even think about going some were else!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

The staff sucks, but doctor Brill is great. All OB/GYN offices run behind schedule...you can't predict when someone is going to have their baby.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Never on time and always in a hurry. If u don't want to be stressed out and frustrated...DO NOT go to this doctor. Not only did he go on vacation around my due date...he wanted me to deliver where it's more convenient for him and not where I preferred to give birth...he also scheduled induction at 4am so now we have to wake super early and drive to the other side of town to the hospital of his choosing.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Keith Brill's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)