Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Henschel

Dr. Henschel is absolutely the coolest doctor I've seen. It's nice to have a younger Doc who looks you straight in the eye and speaks to you like a person.He has given me great advice on migraines and wouldn't stop investigating until he found what made me feel better. It's scary enough to be in the Neuro office, but I trust Dr. Henschel with my life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

This guy was a jerk and made my wife feel as if she had no symptoms. She has many symptoms of MS and her 2-other doctors just wanted consult from him. Why, we do not know because they are great doctors. We left his office feeling talked down to, not a word my wife said was recognized or believed. We brought all of her records and we had to beg him to look at the MRI's and he had my wife on a table for 3-hours and literally he only spent 15 mins. with her in the same room and then complained about how long she was there and that HE had spent so much time on her case that day?!?!?! What the ?!?!?! I was so mad, (Husband) I could have decked him. He repeatably asked my wife why she was there, and she told him mainly because of fatigue, and exhaustion. He kept telling her you should not be seeing a neuro for that....when you leave his office there is a poster outside his door about MS--and the main symptom is FATIGUE! We do not want an MS Dio, however my wife is very sick...thanks JERK!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009