Ratings for Dr. Jean M. Crepault

I trust Dr. Crepault with my medical needs. He and my husband both go to him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Crepault has had my back for YEARS. Even when I moved to the Northeast, I continued to come back to him. Anytime I had a malady, the Doctor knew exactly what was up. I have had incidents when I needed a prescription called in, in the middle of the night, and THIS AWESOME GUY took care of me. Great guy, friendly as you-know-what, smart, handsome, the whole package. And tbh his staff has always been nice to me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Crepault failed to diagnose my 83-year old father's broken tail bone. He noticed no bruising and told my father that he should get better soon. After further excruciating pain my father was forced to visit the local primary care clinic out of desperation where they immediately took an x-ray, diagnosed the break and corrected it promptly. This physician tends to misdiagnose, prescribe pills & creams and then pass it off to a specialist if he can't figure it out.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Crepault is a contracted physician for the Department of Defense Medical Review Board (DODMERB)providing physical examinations for the military service academies. During a physical evaluation of my son, Crepault visually diagnosed him with scoliosis (spinal curvature) that disqualified him for military service; he did not inform my son of this opinion. After being notified by DODMERB of his disqualification, we were allowed to go to Maxwell AFB to see a flight surgeon. The x-rays and subsequent technical measurements of his spine placed him well within normal ranges and he is eligible for flight duty. The Air Force Academy has offered him an early appointment, however we remain awaiting, since 10 weeks, the outcome of this waiver process all of which was caused by Crepault's poorly schemed visual assessment. He should be removed from the contractural obligations on behalf of DODMERB; I would not go to him for help with a common cold.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Needed desperately to reschedule an appt. but was told that they don't reschedule and that if I didn't come in I would no longer be a patient of theirs. I would never recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Crepault has been my general practitioner for over 10 years and is an excellent physician. Doctor/patient "bedside manner" is wonderful. He is always willing to take whatever time is necessary to cover all bases. He is professional, experienced, and empathic. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I've been going to dr crepault for the past 15 years and I've had it with the staff. They are 20 minutes until closing time and was ran off the phone and literally talked down on.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Crepault was very nice and listened to my symptoms. BUT the office staff is uncaring and rude. I needed a strep test when I had a sick child & they were not concerned. Told me to come in 3 hrs later. They were "too busy." This lack of concern happened several times until I finally changed doctors. I doubt the doctor even knows how they treat people/

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I was with Dr. Crepault for several years. I found him to be very wrong in many of his Dx's and eventually changed physicians. His staff is VERY RUDE!!! I had more knowledge of the classifications of medications than he did. He was constantly pulling out his handy-dandy PDA and yea...wrong again! He just seemed to misdiagnose everything...even simple things like sinus infections when it was chest congestion...common sense..sinuses are in your head...duh?!?!? It turned out to be pneumonia. Diagnosed headaches as rebound headaches when it was in fact meningitis...just do some blood work and check the white blood cell count.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Jean M. Crepault's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Crepault with my medical needs. He and my husband both go to him."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased wit Dr. Crepault and his staff. He has always been professional and seems to know his stuff!!!"

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Crepault has had my back for YEARS. Even when I moved to the Northeast, I continued to come back to him. Anytime I had a malady, the Doctor knew exactly wha..."

September 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18310'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 5, 2014