Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Egdell

One of the best doctors ever! He treats his patients like people, not numbers. He seems to really care. Dr. Egdell did my tubal ligation 16 years ago. I've had no problems, no scars, and it's still effective.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I have also been going to Dr. Egdell for over 20 years, and he is very thorough and on top of everything. I def. would want him in an emergency situation. He may be quiet spoken but his heart is gold and 100% for you, and your child. I have ovarian and uterine cancer that run in my family, and he is on top of it with my exams and test that need to be done. He listens to my fears and addresses them for me. Treats me like it is his own family he is taking medical care of. Love him and the staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Egdell has been my obgyn for over 20 years and has always treated me with respect and explained all of my medical issues to me. I appreciate his knowledge and experience.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

He is the best ob/gyn. He has been my dr. for 20 years and has delivered my kids. He takes your health very seriously and is very thorough. He has a quiet personality, but I wouldn't trust my life in any other dr. hand. If I remember correctly he was rated top ob/gyn in area by other drs. I seen how he works in emergency situations and he is who you would want.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Will not make eye contact, and in this field I think that that's important. I don't care if he is shy. During a pap I don't want to feel like the doctor is uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

dr. egdell is the best ob. He delivered my daughter and he was so wonderfull

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

he told me that he did not know anything about PCOS which is a reproductive hormone disorder

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Very quiet spoken. Has delivered over 6,000 babies in Portage county! Nice Guy.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Has been delivering babies for a long time. Very good at his job. Quiet personality.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2004

Dr. Robert W. Egdell's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Ravenna, OH