Ratings for Dr. Pedro A. Sanchez

Great staff and Dr was great. Would highly recommend. Been there twice and never waited long to see the Dr and he is a no non sense type of guy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr Sanchez has been my Dr for almost 23yrs he and his staff are AMAZING loving kind caring and sincerely concerned about every person that they treat! Your not just a number to a deductible but a real person!! I say Thank you for always being there when myself and my family has needed him! Dr Sanchez is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

I saw Dr. Sanchez for the first time last week and was surprised that he did not treat me like a number as most other doctors do. He was very personable and made me feel at ease even though I have "white coat anxiety" and visited him after a stressful trip to the ER due to unknown circumstances. I am looking forward to having a primary doctor that really cares about me.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I have seen Dr. Sanchez for nearly 10 years, and he and his staff are absolutely wonderful. The rating system here has punctuality which I gave a 4 on only because he is concerned about every patient and takes his time to be sure each patient is treated well. Dr. Sanchez is very knowledgeable and can handle any situation. I have seen him for many different conditions and have always received EXCELLENT work, knowledgeable resolutions, and have left feel satisfied by the doctor, the treatment and the staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to any person and hope that Dr. Sanchez is practicing for a long time to come. JAG Medical even offers their own payment plan is you don't have insurance.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr Sanchez has an oldfashioned approach regarding patient interaction, he takes his time with you and explains things clearly. He is my only Dr who is not in a hurry to get to the next patient. It is refreshing to see that there is still a Dr who caresd more about his patient than billable visits.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

very friendly and helpful staff and great doctor over all a very good medical experiance

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr.Sanchez is friendly & knowledgeable about most everything.If he doesn't know about something he sends you to someone that is. I feel comfortable with him & I trust him. Not many Doctors are as personable as he is.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Pedro A. Sanchez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1989)

Coventry Healthcare