Ratings for Dr. Christopher Corines

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

One of the most uncaring doctors I have come across. Do not waste your time. All he cares about is making money. You sit and wait for over 2 hours no matter what time you arrive in his office. I had been with Chris for 10 years and because I refused to have my bloodwork every 3 months he kicked me out of his office. He did it very unprofessionally as he told my pharmacist to tell me to find a new doctor. If this is the kind of professionalism you expect in your doctor than go ahead. I highly doubt he saved anyone's life cause he's too busy in his office.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He sits down with you in his office before he examines you to update your medical history and find out what your concerns and/or problems are. He does not rush his examination and treats his patients with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Corines has saved my husbands life twice. We love him and there is no doctor comprable to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

A very thorough and conscientious doctor. A very kind staff as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

I think he's professional and knowledgeable but doesn't believe in side effects. He seems to only care about your blood test results then in the discomfort you may be experiencing regarding a prescribed medicine to lower your chloesterol.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Dr. Christopher Corines's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Healthnet