Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Kinney

I went in because I took over 6 home pregnancy test and they ALL were positive. I took their test and was sent into a room to read a paper. Not even three minutes and three nurse came in and said the test said it was negative a nd made me leave. I later then took more pregnancy test and still positive! He was a very rude doctor when I was a teenager and hardly answered my questions. I do NOT recommend going to him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I was one of Dr. Kinney's patients in Canton Ohio. Dr. Kinney delivered by boys twenty seven years ago. He was the most compassionate, patient centered physicians I have ever seen. I was very sad to see him leave the area. Anyone who sees him will be gaurenteed the best obgyn care available

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I had an appt with him over a month ago and I'm still sore. Feel like I was ripped and bruised. Now I have an UTI. I have been miserable ever since.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I had went to Dr. Kinny before I became pregnant. I switched doctors to one outside of my town. A year later I make an appt. Sit for 40 minutes for him to come in my room while I'm in a hospital gown and informs me he won't do my pap or give me birth control because I switched doctors and then came back. Worst experience in any doctor office EVER. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I DO NOT reccommend!This is my 3rd child, I'm not new to the game... I gave exact dates of ovulation and when the deed was done, he still used his own... I Was REFUSED prenatal vitamins (told to buy flintstones vitamins and take 2) was told to go buy OTC whatever I needed ie stool softeners etc (even though my insurance covers everything even OTC products if there's a prescription) but the real kicker was when he couldn't detect a heartbeat on the Doppler... For one MY edc puts me at 10 weeks and though for skinny girls it may be possible to hear heartbeat my old OBGYN doesn't start trying to hear with a Doppler until 14wks because its hard to pick up regardless of size. So after being completely emotionless and telling me I could have miscarried without cramping or bleeding he proceeded to comment that he'd be very curious to see the results of my next day ultrasound! Needless to say after all this the long drive to my old obgyn is one my husband and I are more than willing to make!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

i wouldnt suggest anyone going to him he had done a c-section on me and cut to far down and cut my sons side of his face. he didnt tell me anything at my 6 week check up. instead of doing my c-section down my abdomen he did a bikini line cut because he said "you have a nice figure" he just made me feel super uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Bedside manner was not very good din`t really listen to me ... His staff is the GREATEST.....

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Horrible bedside manner. Wouldn't acknowledge my husbands presence till the very end, when he asked what his name was. I know he has a lot of experience but seriously considering another doctor to deliver our first baby. Staff is super nice and helpful though.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Very smart and talented, knows his specialty. Can be cranky at times.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2004

Dr. Bruce L. Kinney's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners