Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Harvey

Staff is just rude!!!! They ignored me, making me stand there for over 5 minutes at the window before someone acknowledged me. Unbelievable! The woman sitting behind the window never once made eye contact with me. Someone else had to finally come and reach around her to get my name. Why would anyone appoint such a non-social human being to sit in the reception chair, where her JOB is to greet and process patients? Big mistake in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Great doctor I went to this practice my whole life very clean nice and informative

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Harvey is great however when there is an emergency you rarely ever get to see him. My daughter only sees him for her well visits. Staff is VERY rude and I have been waiting over 3 hours for a call back from the on-call Dr. Very disappointed and I will be going elsewhere due to the other staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Harvey and his partners in the practice are all wonderful. I feel very comfortable that their recommendations for my children are in their best interest. The staff, however, can be sometimes rude when you contact them on the phone to get any information, like a school physical form or to schedule a vaccination.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr Harvey is great. he has cared for our two girls for 8 years. Always helpful!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Harvey is great (as are all the Drs in this group). I have been going to this group for 5 years now and it seems that they treat you differently (better) when you have a newborn vs. a preschooler. Not sure if there has been some changes in the staff or if it is because my son is now older. I find it more difficult to get an appointment for fever or ear infection (for example). I still recommend Dr. Harvey.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Harvey (and the other doctors in his practice) are wonderful!!! They have urgent visits on Saturday, and even met me in the office once on a Sunday. No emergency room visits for a raging ear infection! The staff is great and the waits are reasonable. What a great group of doctors!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Richard C. Harvey's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Newington, CT