Ratings for Dr. R. BAUER Vaughters

Front office staff is horrible. Not sure how a practice stays in business with such rude employees. At some point to save his reputation as a doctor Dr. Vaughter's must put his foot down with the horrendous customer service and attitudes in his office. He is a knowledgeable doctor, but that's the only thing going for this practice.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Is great, staff terrible. Paperwork not submitted to get reauthorization for visits, they don't care when you say you can't afford the copayments for that frequent of visits. I've been off my medication for a year because they won't send my paperwork in to get me started again. One nurse asked me to use my number to invite me to a party.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I was referred for a thyroid problem I paid cash because I didn't have insirance at the time 1900.00 and all he did was a sonogram and put me on adipeca ....the staff was rude and not helpful in quit going . Waste of time and money go to augusta or columbia if this is your only choice I got just as much help from Dr.Youman's office.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Vaughters is an excellent Doctor, however his staff is the exact opposite. They manage to turn every appointment into a negative experience. Been waiting 3 weeks for my diabetes meds refills to be called into pharmacy. Staff is rude and do not seem to care about patients wellbeing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Vaughters is very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous, and his staff has always been very helpful and treat me with the utmost respect. I especially appreciate that he did not rush to treat me for a thyroid disorder; but monitored my hormone levels until he was sure I didn't have the disease. I wish all medical professionals were as thorough! My only complaint is the wait time, which is probably unavoidable since he is the only endocrinologist in Aiken.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Vaughter is an excellent doctor and has been very helpful. The staff however are RUDE and seem to be bothered when asked to do THEIR job. Been trying to get a PA on a prescription for almost 3 weeks. They still don't know what Im talking about even though Medicare has faxed them paper work and also the pharmacy has called them. The the staff i say, "If you don't like your job...Get another one!"

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Staff is very unfriendly. Have never experienced a doctors office whose front offices staff are so rude. Don't know whose fault it is, but always overbooked. I understand thatncan happen, but the staff should at least let the waiting customers of the approximate wait time. I could gave rescheduled. Dr Vaughters was also quite rude when I mentioned this fact. Not MY fault...he's the one making all the $$$$!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Vaughter has the worst staff in Aiken, especially the fat receptionist at the window. She is very rude ! Put down the snacks and do some work, every time I come in you are always eating.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I think Dr.Vaughters is an excellant Endocrinologist. As a practioner he is great. As an office executive, not so good. His staff leaves a lot to be desired. They don't return calls, rarely submit prescriptions / refills until backed into a corner. If you want something done you have to go to the office and stand there until it gets done. Poor office management.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Vaughters is very bright, and very helpful. If you sit in the waiting room and look at the dregs that waddle in there with their out-of-control diabetes then you understand the negative comments on this site. These people are too stupid to put down the candy bars that are killing them and much too stupid to recognize a good doctor when they have one.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. R. BAUER Vaughters's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med