Ratings for Dr. Van H. De Bruyn

I was a patient in 2014 and was very confused by not being informed of health condition and not being alowed to speak and ask questions. His own staff has reported him for bad mannors and not treating me right or fair and it was taken out on me by the dr. I have changed drs and will not waste my time and health concerns with him anymore. Also office visits is an all day event. You will wait for hours!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Always has been way behind schedule by about two or more hours. He is very smart but doesn't like to explain a lot. He and his staff are thorough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

He is an Electro-Physioligist, reputed to be the best in Arkansas. Polite, caring, listens to what you have to say. In my case he went way beyond the call of duty to get an MRI and referral to another specialty when I was having a problem not related to his specialty and not getting any help from the people who should have been doing what he stepped up and did.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Van H. De Bruyn's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR