Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Kroack

Last saw her 17 yrs ago, have been healthy since. Now she won't see me since she's not accepting "new" pts, too much paperwork for new pts, says office staff. I'm old, not new. Sad.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Doctor Kroack's office person... what do i say... he was a piece of work.. rude, gruf and not at all friendly. As for the doctor, I thought that she was what I was looking for .. but soon realized that the wait time at the office was awful. She was also a bit overreative. I not being a pill taker she wanted to prescrib drugs for everything.... I have said Good Bye.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

ALWAYS running behind. She has no nurse & does everything herself. Office assistant Al is brusque and not too friendly on the surface, but a great guy once you get to know him. Dr. Kroack is an excellent Doctor if you don't mind irregular office hours and waiting extra time in th eoffice to see her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Fired her as my doctor. Refused to see me for a sick visit, since I had not been in office for a year.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

She is always late, even when I make a first-morning or immed. after lunch appt. She always rushes me through and does most of the talking, not really listening to my symptoms. Al seemed very rude at first but, after about three visits, I got used to him. It is hard to get a quick appt. and office hours are difficult to work around since I have a job.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. Kroack spends at least 45 minutes to an hour with me every time I visit. She is very friendly and is very thorough in diagonosis and treatment. Her assistant, Al, is great although he seems rude until you get to know his personality.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Always a 30 minute wait beyond scheduled appointemnt; even for an 8:15 a.m. appt. Al, the office staff is rude. I wouldn't recommend because of wait time and office staff, although Dr. Kroack is overall a very good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2006

I had this doctor for a short time and changed PCP because it was hard to get an appt. They are not open everyday at regular hours. The staff consists of 1 person. If she is out on vacation, there is no nurse or alternate doctor you can see. She did not order thorough lab work and therefore did not diagnose my hypothyroidism.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006

Dr. Kroack was a new doctor for me and was very sweet and helpful. She made me feel comfortable and spent almost an hour with me answer questions. Being from back east and missing home I think that her assistant Al is great. We hit it off right away. First time since I moved to Tucson that I felt at home.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Very unsatisfied. My doctor for several years. Extremely rushed. Did not allow questions during appointment. Very verbal about insurance ruling her world. Refused to write simple letter stating I am her patient and years seen unless I came in for office visit (co-pay and charge insurance for a letter!!) Negative attitude majority of visits.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2006

Dr. Debra A. Kroack's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)