Ratings for Dr. Harry P. Erba

Dr. Erba is simply an exceptional doc. He was very accessible to me and my family while I was under his care for AML. He knows his stuff and the staff at the University of Michigan was also exceptional, from the nurses to the interns. I have great confidence in his expertise and will travel to him from Georgia if I ever need treatment again.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr. Erba is exceptional. He thinks outside the box and was able to come up with ideas regarding my mother's very complicated condition that other (also excellent) doctors had not considered. His approach is wonderful - he's patient, explains things thoroughly and is generally one of the best doctors we've had the pleasure of working with.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I have found Dr. Erba and his staff very knowledgable. He has always taken as much time as I have needed to answer any questions that have been presented to him. I would recomend him for anyone who has been diagnosed with Leukemia.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Harry P. Erba's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)