Ratings for Dr. John Curtin

very nice,took the time to make sure he answered questions and I had a clear understanding of follow up

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Terrible doctor- caused terrible damage to my family member from poorly performed hysterectomy. He needs to have his license revoked so he won't cause misery and pain for another woman. What a ****.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

He said I was not an important patient because I did not have cancer. I witnessed that any patient that did not have cancer he dismissed. Dr Curtin wants do deal with cancer that is in its advanced stage, so he can do clinical trails. The more clinical trails he does the more money he gets from the government. He is interested in glory and if he prolongs one person's life for a few year he is considered a hero. I had the opportunity to speak to another patient concerning Dr. Curtin. She was dissatisfied with him. He performed a hysterectomy. It turned out the woman did not have cancer because she got a second opinion. Dr Curtin wants patients to sign over parts before the operation. This is for research. The nurse who came to me that I could sign over my ovary got hysterical because she thought I would not sign over my ovary. My sister did not want to be a witness and she yelled at her. She had the residents who helped with my surgery be witnesses to my signing over of my ovary.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

very knowledgeable and explains findings very thouroughly, very caring and approachable.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

Not very elaborative in diagnosis. Post-op report was a little embellished, we think. Second opinion suggests that we need to do a follow up surgery.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. John Curtin's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare