Ratings for Dr. MaryEllen Maccio

Dr. MACIO IS ALWAYS LATE. HOWEVER, SHE IS WORTH THE WAIT. SHE NEVER RUSHES YOU. SHE LISTENS, AND TAKES HER TIME. SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COMPASSIONATE.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

My OB was out of country when I had to deliver and Dr. Maccio was a substitute. She was absolutely wonderful and encouraging. Very knowledgeable about her work and deals great with people.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Maccio is wonderful! I received all my prenatal care from her, and she was a phenomenal coach at delivery time! She stayed with me for all 2.5 hrs of pushing. I'm a nurse, and I've never heard of a doctor doing that. She makes her patients feel that they are important and valued.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I had my second child with Dr. Maccio and felt very happy with her care. I moved to the other side of the state and am 38 weeks and after every appointment I wish I was back on the west side recieving care from Dr. Maccio.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Maccio is one of the best in her field. She provided me with prenatal care for our daughter in 2006 and also helped me through a really tough struggle with PPD and anxiety. My husband and I can not thank her enough for her professional and caring service. She really is a God send.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. MaryEllen Maccio's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp