Ratings for Dr. Janine Kohler

She has saved my life numerous times. Extensive knowledge base and willing to think outside the box. She is one of the few willing to tackle complicated and involved medical histories. She is absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Janine Kohler has called and harassed me with inaccurate medical information. I was seeing Elizabeth Hughes for 12 years, I seen doctor Kohler a few days ago for the first time, and I can say I will never go back to Mid-Michigan Physicians again. Legally if you are a doctor, you do not give out inaccurate medical information, nor do you harass your patients after they continuously ask you to stop. Janine Kohler suffers from cognative dissonance and needs to put herself in check, and get updated on new medical research. I miss doctor Hughes,but I will never ever come here again!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Kohler is the best doctor I've ever had. I couldn't possibly recommend her more highly. She has a warm, friendly personality, she's a great listener, and is genuinely concerned about the health and welfare of her patients. In addition, her staff is courteous and competent.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Kohler is a wonderful doctor. She is easy to talk to, listens, takes her time with patients, and investigates patient concerns. Her office staff is friendly and helpful. I am very pleased having her as my caregiver.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Kohler is very good. Always concerned, caring, and knowledgeable. She listens very well, and is not afraid to investigate things further.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Hands down the best doctor our family has ever had. Janine is not usually taking new patients. If she will take you, get in as soon as you can. You will not find a more dedicated, honest and helpful doctor. We will soon move out of the area and she will be the standard our family will measure doctors from now on. I can not say enough about Dr. Kohler. Fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. K only runs a bit late because she takes all the time each patient needs. She is a hardworking doctor that generally wants to help people. I'd reccommend her any day.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Dr. Kohler has been my D.O. for years. She is as good as they come. I have never known a Dr. to listen as well as she does. Dr. Kohler will always give you the time you need and she provides sound advice.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

fabulous! a great listener as well as diagnostician.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2006

She's a very good "get started" Doctor. If she can't fix your problem, she has lot's of connections. And she can get you in with other doctors quickly. Her staff is very accomodating also.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Janine Kohler's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Lansing, MI