Ratings for Dr. Monica M. Bertagnolli

I had the pleasure (and I do mean pleasure), of meeting with Dr. Monica Bertagnolli, Chief of Surgical Oncology at Brigham and Woman’s/Dana-Farber. She is also a full Professor of Surgery at Harvard. It has been a long time since I've encountered a person of her stature who is also gracious, compassionate, and humble. I was very impressed, and I am grateful that she is going to do my surgery! This doctor is world class, and has published in many peer reviewed professional journals.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Always late for appointments - imagine traveling across the state for an appointment and waiting over 2 hours for your scheduled appointment? Bad business process or something...rush to surgery without spending time explaining rationale and justification, once surgery done, never saw her in the hospital again. Personal in office however based on above, no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Very patient. Wonderful surgeon. Definitely has my best interests (both physical and mental) as the highest priority. I have to ask if I have questions (she doesn't typically say 'do you have questions'), but she always takes the time to answer them.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Monica M. Bertagnolli's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)