You may also like

Rate Dr. Harold B. Glickman

Dr. Harold B. Glickman's Ratings

If you are looking for a doctor's office that will let you sit for 30 minutes to pick up a set of orthotics, then this is your place! No other patients in the office an both Dr. Glickman and orthotic staff free, but let my son sit. Yet, you can make an appointment and then on the day of the appointment get a call from the office to let you know Dr. Glickman either has decided not to do afternoon appointments or he is proned to deaths or family emergencies. Some what similar to what we go through with contractors! Run the other direction....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

A fine doctor. I have always found his diagnostic skill to be accurate and immediate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I went to see Dr. Glickman for a foot ailment that another doctor failed to diagnose. Glickman was able to properly treat me with a 100% recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

A kind, compassionate and competent physician. On my first visit several years ago he diagnosed heel spurs. I asked him to schedule surgery. "Listen, " he said, "Surgery is the absolute last option. You would have to crawl in here with tears in your eyes before I would ask you to consider that."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

The office is poorly administered. The front desk staff told my college-age daughter that they would not file claims for her second insurance plan, nor did they give her the info so that she could file on her own. Later, the office stopped using a medical billing service, transitioning to having their own (untrained) staff collect on accounts. The billing service apparently did not forward account detail and the (untrained ) staff then made threatening collection agency calls without any info to back up their demands for payment. I spent hours creating a spreadsheet to show the staff that all of my bills were paid and, in fact, were OVERPAID. The office owed a refund to me. At that point, all communication stopped. The office manager did not return my call and Dr. Glickman did not respond to a personal letter. After all of their drama, they kept the money they owed me. Since I live out of state, I have no recourse. I would never deal with such a practice again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Glickman with a neuroma in my right foot. He did electing surgery in February. It is September and I have lots of trouble to walk around. Last time when I saw him for check-up, he told me he does not know why I still have pains. He did not bother to check my condition thoroughly.

Dr. Glickman is easy to talk to, but now I am looking for a new doctor so I can fix my foot problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Glickman operated on bunions on both of my feet in about 1987. It was the best thing I ever did. I used to be in terrible pain. After a long recovery (pins in both feet and casts) I look back and realize what a smart choice I made. I am 62 now and never had any more problems with bunions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Glickman is a very good doctor. He blends extensive knowledge with a pleasant bedside manner. So many doctors are abrupt and condescending. He is the opposite. He understands the fear involved in foot problems, since mobility is THE issue. He is reassuring, professional, and competent. I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Glickman did bunion surgery on both my feet in 1995. He is wonderful.No pain. So caring and friendly. I live in the South and I miss seeing him. It was a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Glickman is probably the best doctor I've ever visited- he listens and took the time to correctly diagnose my problem. Rather than tell me what I had to do, he gave me two options and informed me of the pros and cons of each. Absolutely wonderful doctor! If only I could find a GP as good as Glickman...I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][770153].votes_count ]]