You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg

Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg's Ratings

Upon first meeting the doctor I asked if he was familiar with a condition I have known as CRPS. He waved me off as one shooing away a pesky fly. Then he proceeded to tell my husband ( referring to me in third person!! ) that he didn't even think I had sleep apnea based on my last apnea study. I have been on C-pap since Jan.2005. He ordered a home overnight oximetry scheduled for May 18, 19, and 20, 2015. I wore the gear, took it to the office on the morning of the 19th. They downloaded the data and from that one night the doc made his diagnosis that I should have an overnight in their facility with observation and titration for the C-pap. I continued to wear the portable for the next 2 nights, completely unaware that the data would not be downloaded or considered, except to bill my insurance company, which they did!

So from May 18th until now I have yet to hear from the doctor or his staff to arrange that overnight with titration in their sleep facility. My PCP requested that they get is scheduled and after so many months it is apparent that I need to find another sleep apnea doc, which I have now done.

People, don't waste your time.!!!! He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever come across and he is also quite full of himself and quite demeaning to his patients. Of course, it could have something to do with his being 5'7 or 8. And just a word to the wise, he is affiliated with all the other sleep apnea docs in the region, including Flagstaff. I went south.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

After reading the other comments and AGREEING wholeheartedly with all of them, except for the lone 1 positive comment, I feel that it is my duty to add my 2 cents. I was a surgical ICU nurse for 25 years, so I know a bad situation when I see one. My husband was referred to this clinic by his internist. What a mistake! What these people have going here is an ASSEMBLY LINE where NOBODY knows what's on first or who's on second...if you catch my drift! VERY substandard care and follow-up. The test itself was done okay but as far as the interpretation and reporting back to the referring MD...he rates a ZERO! When I complained to the primary MD, even HE couldn't get any results when he put out a call to this man. Be smart and avoid the head-banging experience. Ask your provider to please refer you elsewhere, as he's NOT the only show in town. Also...the staff are as substandard as their fearless "leader".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2879138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I have to agree with all of the comments listed below. This doctor needs to go back to medical school and learn how to deal with his patients. Worst bedside manners I have ever had with doctors. He had to tell me all about his education and how good he is. I wish I could find a reliable doctor for sleep apnea.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

This physican is a national leading expert in sleep medicine. I went to see him because I follow him his blogs. I was not disappointed and feel he has saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2060378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

The most uncooperative doctor I've ever had. Dr. Rosenberg won't speak to his patients as a policy. Even his nurse practitioner Vicki won't take a phone call. They waited 6 weeks after knowing that I had severe sleep apnea to get me in to see them again. Then they told me it was life threatening to be without treatment even for a day. The reason they didn't see me for so long was that they were too busy. Seems a patient's life is not too important to them. They are the rudest, most incompetent doctors I have ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2060379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I agree with the person below the staff is only concerned if you pay and instead of saying HELLO HOW ARE YOU FEELING? They say HELLO DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE HOW WILL YOU PAY ? come on we are going to the doctor to feel better not worse seriously the staff needs to adjust their attitute these people do not belong in medicine especially the doctor. IT HAS GOTTEN EASIER TO GET INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL THESES DAYS. MY FRIENDS SIS GOT IN WITH A 2.5 AND SERIOUSLY SCORED HORRIBLE ON MCATS. MY POINT HERE IS THAT I WENT TO SEE DOC PAYED MONEY AND FELT WORSE AFTERWARDS. I AM REALLY CONCERNED WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY MADE ME FEEL VERY ANGRY WHEN I WENT TO VISIT I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT AND SEE THIS DOCTOR.SAVE MONEY GO ELSEWHERE REALLY. GOD BLESS AND BEST OF HEALTH

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2060377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2007

He is knowledgeable about his specialty, but lacks any compassion or caring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2060376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Avoid at all costs. So bad I reported to BX. Told me it was psychiatric when issue was documented in records. Worst bedside manner I've encountered. Nurse had such an attitude I refused to return until GP called them. These people don't belong in medicine.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2060375].votes_count ]]