Ratings for Dr. Janie Kwak-Tran

Nicest doc I have seen in a long time. Easy to get an appointment. Staff was helpful. Will be back

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Best doctor that I have ever seen. She is great. Dr Janie is a true professional in every way, but also care about you as a person. By far the best in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kwak for several years and know her as a caring doctor. She listens to my health concerns and has always ordered tests and has provided me with the utmost respect and correct health care. I consider her a very good doctor and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr tran verified my name then her next question was what do you want me to do for you? i was like uh?? your the doctor. i am real skeptical of doctors anyways and she didnt take the time to answer my questions. it was get you in get you out and she acted like she didnt even want to come to work today. i have hypertension and when i walked out i was fuming that i wasted my money and time to pay for her mercedes in the parking lot. if it means anything her staff was really nice and helpful. maybe just a bad day for her??

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

I have not been to her yet, but when I went to "interview" her, she took me back to her office and we spent 15 minutes talking. I am searching for a new Dr., my old one left practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr. Janie Kwak-Tran's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)