Ratings for Dr. Raja Nalluri

I just had a laser peel yesterday on Saturday and it was a great experience! It did not hurt at all and Dr. Nalluri and his team made it an easy and comfortable process. I can't wait to see the results and eventually go back for more things!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am very pleased with doctor Nalluri as and well as his staff. The location of the office was most convenient for me, being that it is in a mall very close by my house. My husband shopped while I had a walk-in consultation with doctor Nalluri and ended up getting Botox in my forehead lines. Not only was doctor Nalluri very knowledgeable, he was very easy to relate to and most importantly made me trust him and feel comfortable right away. I'm happy I came to the mall and happened to see this office and gave it a shot! I will be back.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Absolutely EXCELLENT!!! Staff & dr. were very comforting & made me feel welcomed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Patient doctor. When my wife was injured and in the emergency room needing a plastic surgeon, Dr. Nalluri came to the rescue. I know I was hard on him, asking a lot of questions and looking over his shoulder while he was suturing her, but he was so nice through the whole experience and understood why I was upset and just stressed about the whole situation. He made an otherwise unpleasant visit to the hospital better by just being nice and calm and getting both me and my wife through a difficult time. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

i had injections done by DR nalluri at his office and i was pleased with how my results turned out!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I went to Nalluri surgery office in Tampa Florida. Had a pleasant experience. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Although I have only gone to this doctor once, he provided me with a highly personable experience and I plan to return if there is ever a need to.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

by far the best doctor in Sarasota area...I've gone to dr Nalluri a few times for Botox and fillers and always love my results.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Nalluri was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to fixing my broken pinky. He answered all my questions thoroughly .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Nalluri for years and plan to continue going to him. He has always been VERY helpful, informative and polite. I have gone to him for all my cosmetic needs such as botox, and he never fails me. When I went to get a consultation for my breast, he had several of the staff members spend time with me explaining to me the procedure,cost, and making sure it was really what I wanted. After a consultation and weeks of deciding, I decided to book my surgery. Dr. Nalluri and staff comforted me before my surgery and even after. He had staff check up on me days after by calling me and seeing if there was anything they could do to help me. My breast came out perfect and the exact size I asked for. I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for making the decision to go to this doctor for such a big surgery.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015