Ratings for Dr. Susan Savage

Dr. Savage preformed a Flexible Sigmoidoscopy on my 50 year old wife during a routine rectal/colon cancer screening. Unfortunately, she missed detecting what both a CU Medical Center oncologist and CU Medical Center surgeon later said would have been a fairly large and cancerous tumor in the rectum. Within 15 months the tumor had metastasized to the lungs and liver with fatal results.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I went in due to a terrible cold/cough this past Monday. I saw Dr. I. She offered a prescription cough med for my aweful cough, but I thought I wouldn't need it. A day later I called because I couldn't sleep due to my cough and needed a prescription called it. Dr. I and the physicians assistant are both out on Wednesday and Dr. Savage is out for 3 months!! How can a doctors office operated with no doctors or nurses in the office on Wednesdays? No one to write prescriptions??? This makes no sense. I'm not looking forward to antoher night of coughing. I need to find another doctor asap!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Savage is the best physician I have found. She is willing to find holistic approaches to medical problems, which I have never encountered with other traditional MD's. Although she is very popular, you may want to take a book to read if you need to wait,however she always ensures that she listens to your problems. When you are in the room with her, you get the impression that you are the only person that she cares about at that time. Knowledgable, compassionate, caring, and very beautiful inside as well as her personal appearance. TOP quality MD in all regards.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Wants to handle everything through diet and will not give you more than 5 minuter

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Savage appears to have too many patients. My last visit was for a wrenched wrist, she spent all of two minutes with me, never even touched me, just looked at the wrist & prescribed an anti-inflammatory. (There's still a big lump there!) The previous visit was also two minutes. In the prior year and a half, I did not see her even when I specifically requested to see her, I was seen by the PA. X-rays have been lost, test results lost. I have waited over two hours past my appointment time to be seen, and have never waited less that 30 minutes. I'm extraordinarily disappointed, because I did research her on the internet to ensure I was getting a good doctor, but I feel as though she can't be bothered. Off to try to find a better one! Thanks for listening...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Susan is avery Professional and competent physician. She takes the time to listen tot he issue before suggestion possible reasons or diagnosis. She also has 2 nurse practitioners available to be seen if it is simple cuts sniffles etc, its a choice not a decision they make for you. I have know Susan for years and never been treated in anything less than appropriate.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Susan Savage's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Ameritas