Ratings for Dr. Mary Mahern

Extremely let down. Horrible bedside manner. Seemed disinterested. Didn't help me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. She lacks compassion and is so rough. I tried to explain that I had pain during my pelvic check up but she seemed to not listen and it was painful. She did not seem to get to the root cause of my problems. Wanted to refer me to someone else and I felt like she made me feel bad for coming every time after the 1st visit. Will be transferring my care!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Mahern is pleasant but didn't ask a lot of background questions or try to get to the root cause of problems. Found some of the staff a bit surly.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Mahern is thorough, takes the time to truly listen to questions you might have, and doesn't give cookie cutter answers.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Mahern is a wonderful doctor. Down to earth, open-minded, knowledgeable, yet does not have a God complex. The best doctor I've known, and I've lived around the world, so I've had a few.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Mahern is very direct and clear with an openmindedness rare in a medical doctor. She is very respectful and prompt. Her staff is excellent. She is very active in the community. I recommend her all the time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Mahern often keeps patients waiting for more than one hour. She runs behind, has a terrible bedside manner, and once threw out my sample before it could be processed and then asked me to come back into the office to give another one.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Mary Mahern's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Molina