Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Troell

I would highly recommend Dr Troell. I believe him to be highly qualified and and skilled surgeon. I trust him and his staff will all my needs. I will not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Troell is absolutely amazing. He really takes his time to understand his patients needs. I would recommend Dr. Troell every time.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I came in for facial fat grafting. My knowledge about the procedure consisted from online search and meetings with a couple other doctors. What I learned from those was what I didn't want to happen to me: per other doctors: about 60 to 80% of transferred fat cells will die in about 2-3 months, they suggested extra filling and repeating the procedure up to 2 times...I was already picturing my face looking like some cartoon character with huge lips and fat cheeks. It's been almost 8 moths now, and I love how my face looks. I was worrying about uneven and un-proportional bumpy skin surface: some reviews from online sources described real horror stories about fat lumps that never gone smooth. Imagine how freaked out I felt at my first meeting with Dr. Troell?.. He is the true professional: not only he made me feel comfortable to go ahead with the procedure, but the results were exceptional: no extra filling was needed, no lumps, but smooth and natural look.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Troell is not only a wonderful surgeon and practitioner, he is also a compassionate professional that always takes the time to ensure he exceeds his patient’s expectations. He is complemented by an excellent staff, and Rose shares his dedication and commitment to each of their clients. No detail is left to chance, he listens carefully and takes whatever time is necessary to make me comfortable with my decisions. I would strongly encourage you to discuss potential procedures with Dr. Troell and his staff before selecting a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I have had a couple procedures by Dr Troell and each one has been satisfactory to fantastic. He did my eyelids, which came out fantastic! I had the dot laser, which was very good. I had lipo before my planned tummy tuck. The lipo was great on it's own, but I followed it with the tummy tuck. Even being diabetic, I had no major complications and the result is a dramatically improved body image. Dr. Troell's care and follow up are phenomenal; His manner is genuine. His knowledge and explanation of the procedure(s) is thorough. I would recommend him to anyone. I've read reviews where a patient had to go back to have something redone. People, he performs major surgery on your body and sometimes, it's not quite right, but he WILL fix it, and not usually at an additional cost. Yes, the procedures are uncomfortable and sometimes downright hurt, but this is surgery, cutting into your body and/or face. It's not without pain; but I don't believe you'll find a better surgeon anywhere.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Excellent service from a caring doctor and staff! Dr. Troell took the time to explain all procedures in great detail; his staff was phenomenal before during and after care. Rose and Brittany know how to take care of people! Super!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr Troell performed lipo suction on me 8 years ago on my thighs. He left a hand sized indent on my left leg which he did attempted to fix in his office by numbing my other leg to get fat to inject in the dent. He was using a long metal rod that he jabbed under my skin to collect the fat. The shock of the dent left me desperate to have it fix but what I went through...well...my leg still looks crazy. Wish I had researched him better. Don't let him do lipo on you. I have since learned I wasn't the first unhappy customer. The hand sized dent wasn't the only issue.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Troell and his staff are fantastic! I was slightly nervous for my first appointment; but within a 5 minutes Dr. Troell made me feel very comfortable and at ease. After discussing my treatment plan I felt very confident with my decision to move forward with Dr. Troell. The follow up care he and Rose provided really took it to the next step. I highly recommend Dr. Troell and have told all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. Troell performed my fat transfer under my eyes, jowl liposuction and DOT laser resurfacing and I am so very pleased with the results. Dr. Troell and his staff are very professional and very caring. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointments. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

DR. Robert TROELL PREFORMED A FACE LIFT, WHICH INCLUDED MY LOWER FACE, MID-FACE AND NECK. MY RESULTS ARE THE DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT OF MY APPEARANCE. AFTER the AFOREMENTIONED PROCEDURE IN AUGUST 2013, I had DOT Laser Skin resurfacing on my face and neck, and upper chest area under neck, in November. I AM LOOKING YOUNGER AND HEALTHIER AND I AM STILL IMPROVING and will continue to do so for months as this later procedure promotes the building of collagen in addition to many other rejuvenating benefits. I AM THRILLED WITH MY RESULTS. I LOOK LIKE MYSELF IN OLD PICTURES; I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER. My skin feels like a baby. FROM: SHARON

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Robert J. Troell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Troell is a Cosmetic Surgeon specializing in facial plastic surgery to inlcude eyelid surgery, face and neck lift comprehensive procedures, rhinoplasty, lipo augmentation and facial volume replacement procedures, body contouring to include breast augmentation, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), high-definition liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lift, natural breast augmentation, hand rejuvenation, lower extremity rejuvenation & facial fat grafting in Las Vegas, Nevada.

• Spanish
  • English

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1988)