Ratings for Dr. Louise F. Latterell

I saw Dr. Latterel for several years. She always took my health very seriously. She listened to my concerns and never put me off. She saw me as I was trying to get pregnant, and all through both of my pregnancies. I had a miscarriage that was misdiagnosed (as a health pregnancy)and she helped me through that as well. When I was in labor with my daughter, I saw her for maybe 30 seconds. She was apparently leaving for a conference that day and had to go "get her hair done" so she missed the birth of my daughter. My family and I were a little put off by her priorities, but we continued to see her for the care of my daughter until her practiced moved 3 years later.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

She looks like she just left med school, but she is helpful and accomodating. My first visit with her was not great, she was rushed and had her hand on the doorknob the whole time. Since then she's been better, and she really empathizes with my problems and was willing to explore multiple treatment options with me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Louise F. Latterell's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1997)