Ratings for Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam

I am completely surprised by the reviews below. My appointments with Dr. Ravi were dreadful. His office space is very small, and always it's always filled with patients. Appointments are never on time, i had to wait over an hour ever time. I recall one specific time that I arrived on time to my appointment, about an hour later he still hadn't showed. I found it weird that no one else was in the office. A few minutes later i hear the receptionist talking to him over the phone. Apparently he wasn't even inside his office but on his way! The appointments were always awkward because he was never prepared. I had to sit there waiting in front of him to read my file for a very long time.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

during such a stressful and painful time I found Dr. Ravi to be one of the very best doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens and answers questions and really helps you feel heard. The caring bedside manner was a pleasure to experience in a time when doctors watch the clock and don't really seem to listen to the patient. Dr. Ravi had me leaving the office feeling hopeful about my situation. the staff were also very helpful and really took the time and care needed. I only wish more doctors were more like Dr. Ravi.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Excellent Doctor. The wait at doctor's office is all worth. Excellent prognosis. Takes sweet time to listen and explains well.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

My dad's currently being treated by Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam. My dad wanted me to write a review for this great doctor and incredibly caring individual. You can't ask for anything more. I love my dad so much, and I mean it when I say--we all couldn't be happier to know Ravi is committed during these trying times. My dad considers you as a brother, Ravi. Thank you, Ravi. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

very knowledgable,and thorogh with exams based on symptoms and goes beyond. Listens to the patient without interupting, makes eye contact,shows sincerity.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

awesome doc. very compassionate thorough and patient. great guy! We waited about 20 minutes though

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr. Ravi Thiruvengadam's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1979)

HIP