Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Reiman

Do not go to Reiman. He will make you wait at least 2 hours, without an ounce of remorse. The office is clearly overbooked with patients just to make more profit.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

During my new patient visit, I overheard the exam room next to mine turned over with 3 patients before being seen by Dr. Reiman. I literally waited 2hrs and 2 minutes to see Dr. Reiman. Then,prior to coming into examination room he was made aware of my having to wait and did not feel the need to apoligize for the delay. He proceeded to To say the least, he will not earn another buck from my insurance on behalf of myself.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

He makes you wait 1-1/2 hours every time. After total knee replacement last year, it came a part 10 months after surgery. I won't go back to him for a revision, that's for sure!!. I'm in so much pain, I wish I would have done without the surgery. I would not recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr. Reiman is extremely helpful with a strong knowledge base on my particular injury (rotator cuff repair). He understands the athletic mindset with respect to restoring functionality regardless of age and, between his surgical capabilities and the subsequent physical therapy, he restored my shoulder to complete and competent functionality.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Excellent caring physician, but office can run late due to him being very busy. That said he gives each patient their time

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Paul R. Reiman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1979)