Ratings for Dr. Mark O. Asperilla

I'm sixty six years old I've probably seen for 5 doctors in my life Dr Asperilla by far was the best I've ever seen my opinion you save my life by treating me for hepatitis C at no charge donating his time

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

The only thing good about this office is the staff. Very friendly and helpful. The doctor kept me waiting over an hour to spend less than five minutes with me. The staff had to clarify what I needed to do. Do not recommend seeing this doctor as patients are clearly not his priority.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr always seems rushed. Biggest problem is one nurse in infusion center who is emotionally unbalanced and takes it out on her patients. Spends a lot of time doing college work on her laptop - so she fails to look patients in the eye when she speaks to them. Shouts orders. Belittles patients. Terrible! Report her and you are treated even worse. No accountability because dr is too busy to follow through.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I called for the information about seeing the doctor and that's as far as I got because the lady who answered the phone was very rude. I was asking about information on what he does and she was short with me and now even though he's a good doctor I will NOT be making an apt to go there. Go staff. Good job

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

The Dr. was very good and thorough... the staff leaves ALOT to be desired.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

In 1992, I was bitten on my left foot by a Brown Recluse Spider in Orlando,The wound was open and very,very very, painful. I had Ins. & I was treated by 14 different doctors. When they all gave up and decide it was time to Amputate my leg. I came to my parents home, here in Port Charlotte for Easter. (* GOD* SENT A ANGEL TO THE DINNER WHERE WE WERE EATING, WHO I MET her ONLY ONCE,SHE KNEW & CALLED DR. ASPERILLA ON EASTER *) The next day , Monday, I met Dr. Asperilla & he touched my leg and said Yes, your leg is highly infected & he said I am going to heal it ! & He set me up on Vancomycin 2000mgs. no other doctor in Orlando knew to use that & in 1 day my foot went from deep purple to light pink. He made my Ins. pay for it & sent me back to Orlando with his medicine & in 2 wks. I was completely HEALED & I put a shoe on for the first time in 2 yrs. July 4,1994. MY PRAISE GOES OUT TO DOCTOR MARK ASPERILLA. THANK YOU , THANK YOU LOVE STEPHEN VALLILLO

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr.asperilla was the only doctor on my team who came in to talk to me art the hospital, and was the only person to explain what was wrong with me in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Doctor only spoke to me two times. He has been"holding me against my will" and of the 14 days I have been in the hospital, h has only spoke to me twice. The second time was to tell methat he is why I have to remain in the hospital until further notice. It is currently going on two weeks.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Dr. Mark Aspirilla cured me of hepatitis C even after other doctors failed. Because of my indigent status,he did not charge me. Thank you Dr. Aspirilla, nurse Alice and staff.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Mark O. Asperilla's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm sixty six years old I've probably seen for 5 doctors in my life Dr Asperilla by far was the best I've ever seen my opinion you save my life by treating me ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The only thing good about this office is the staff. Very friendly and helpful. The doctor kept me waiting over an hour to spend less than five minutes with me..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr always seems rushed. Biggest problem is one nurse in infusion center who is emotionally unbalanced and takes it out on her patients. Spends a lot of time d..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my family doctor couldn't find the problem doctor asperilla found the problem fixed it in five weeks liver problem life threating thank you doc "

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I called for the information about seeing the doctor and that's as far as I got because the lady who answered the phone was very rude. I was asking about inform..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The Dr. was very good and thorough... the staff leaves ALOT to be desired."

October 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18221'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18221'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014