You may also like

Dr. Feldman was thorough and put me and my husband at ease. We feel fortunate to have been referred by our internist.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Very comforting visit. I am from a major mid west city and used to high level care. Dr. Feldman exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

I came from Los Angeles and found my interaction with Dr. Feldman to be among the best I've experienced.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

This was really an uplifting experience. I came in to discuss a serious heart problem (heart failure) and I was treated respectfully, compassionatly and offered a range of medical and surgical therapies. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Leon Feldman is the finest physician that I have encountered in the Coachella Valley, since moving here in 2001. After having spent 25+ years in Houston, and grown accustomed to a very high standard of medical care, Dr. Feldman is a health care professional who meets a very high standard which I expect.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Very much liked this physician. He specializes in heart rhythm problems. He seems caring, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Leon A. Feldman's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Pacificare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18214'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

March 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18214'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Leon" to "Leon A."

April 8, 2012