Ratings for Dr. Henry J. McCabe

This doctor actually calls you to go over test results.....unbeleivable!! Also, i do not feel rushed at all during visits

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

-My family and I have been going to Dr McCabe for 20 yrs. He IS A GREAT DOCTOR.He is very caring,helpful and punctual. He always returns our phone calls when time permits. We have never had a problem with him nor his staff. Don't know what we would do without him!! Love Him and are very grateful to him. He is so committed to his profession, can't say the same for most medical doctors in this area! WE rate him with 5 stars!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I hate that I can not get anyone on the line. I call when convenient for me, not them. He is a nice man but his office staff is forcing me to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I find that the staff is very rude and does not even speak clearly or intelligently without getting rude on the phone. Dr. McCabe is kind but seems slow at times and not sure if he is just taking a long time to answer questions or just not sure. The office rarely answers the phones and it seems impossible to get a sick visit. They are not on the web for posting your test results and use the snail mail which makes their office very dated.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Doctor is great if you get to see him. Staff doesn't answer phones or return phone calls which is a problem if you are sick and need an appointment

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I have been a patient for 19 yrs. I can honestly say I love my doctor. He is the best. The office staff has changed over the years but the office still maintains that respect, patience and professionalism that I have become accustomed to. I am always comparing others drs office.. nothing compares I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

My first visit was an annual physical. Dr. McCabe actually called me himself to inform me of all my test results. I am very happy to have this new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

returning phone calls is not the staff's best attribute. In person the staff is fine.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

The voice of reason in an age of self diagnoses. Patient and kind and a measured intelligence which makes you believe that there are doctors out there who deserve that name. Wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

The BEST Doctor. He explains everything and listens to your every word. I would never change!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009