Ratings for Dr. Luis L. Diaz

He is a witch. He breaks Hipaa. His car says "See ya" his porshe..in other words eat my dust. Pulls up the Kingdom hall pretending he's God. He caused my friend to have liver failure and after she told him what they med did, he said " I knew it would" he is a witch.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I went with my guy to his appointment. Dr. Diaz kept running in and out of the office during our short....and tardy...visit. He prescribed pills for Parkinson's but was sketchy about how to take the medicine and gave no printed instructions to refer to later. He gave an order for an MRI but did not send over the order for the prior bloodwork. After 3 calls to the office to have a bloodwork order sent there was no reply. He appeared very jumpy during the entire visit. Scary experience.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

STAY AWAY!!! The whole office is horrible. Rude, rude, rude people in the office, and Dr. Diaz was unbelievable! I was in tears, screaming from the pain he was inflicting on me by jabbing me in the back with needles, and he actually had a grin on his face. He was very unfriendly and short tempered. And I was supposed to get Botox injections from him. No way!! Then after I had paid for the Botox and it was shipped to his office, they held the Botox hostage and wouldn't let me have it since I was going to see another doctor for the treatments. This place is so unethical, I'm amazed he still has a license. I won't even get into the wait time to be seen by this sadistic doctor, but it's as long as everybody here says. You do not have to go to him just because your doctor referred you to him. Ask for a different referral. It is a black hole!! STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

When I was suicidal, he told me that amount of alprazolam to take to not wake up. When I was talking to rep at the medical society I was going to report him to, (but was to afraid to give his name), she described his porch and plate and said, the personalized plate meant.."eat my dust" and she said "Yeah I see him driving around sometimes, like a little god."

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I went to see Dr. Diaz because I read an article about him and the way he cares about his patients. I have been to see several Nuerologist and I will say he is the best one I have come across. I finally have someone who cares about my health. When my doctor referred me to him I thought oh no here we go again with another Nuero who is going to tell me the same thing. But, he listened and ask me questions. I felt so comfortable when i left his office I feel finally I believe I will get an answer. Stop complaing about the wait time. He is worth it! Thank you, Morris

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

For a little over a year now I have been going to Dr. Diaz to try and figure out what is going on with me. I have had a total of 4 appts and each time I have waited 3hrs PAST my scheduled apt time! The first time I thought it was a fluke and I guess it could happen. Plus this was the doctor I was referred to so I had to go here. The second time I was completely annoyed and didn't want to go back but again I was trying to find answers. The last time I went I actually went to the store and bought 2 books so that I would be prepared to wait. The lady who greets you at the window is one of the rudest people I have ever met. She is rude to all the patients (most of who are elderly) and they NEVER apologize for you waiting such an astronomical time. When you finally get to see the doctor he seems to always forget who you are and what is going on. This last time he told me that he was not prepared to diagnosis me unless I demanded to start treatment.....then when I asked for a copy of my records I find a letter in there stating that he has recommended two different treatments for me and was just waiting on me to get back to him. THIS WAS NEWS to me! Stay away from this office unless you have half a day to sit in a waiting room and want to get the run around on what you may or may not have going on with you. When it comes to neurology you may not want to play the guessing game!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I'm in the military and have seen my share of neurologist over the last 8 years and Dr. Diaz is the ONLY Dr. that I have complete trust and faith in. If it wasn't for him I probably would have been forced out of the Air Force. He is always helpful and has an outstanding staff. When I do retire, I may stay in the area specifically because he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I should have read Diaz reviews first, I would have avoided a lot of wasted time. I waited 2 hours to see Diaz with an appointment, and his staff was non-responsive to my frustration. The girl told me he always runs late and she is not responsible as the doctor sets guidelines for booking the appointments. Wow! What happened to treating customers with courtesy and respect. How this office gets repeat customers, if they do, would be amazing to know how and why!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

If you like waiting this the Doctor for you waited over 2 hours and still had not been seen, office staff were rude and could have cared less about how long you had to wait.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Diaz is a joke. He actually diagnsd me with "Stiff Person's Syndrome"(sound familiar?)and insisted that the ONLY treatment for me would be IVIG (Immune Globulin, a VERY EXPENSIVE blood product)infusions. Well after receiving 4 Mnts of 2 infusion per/mnth at $7000 to $12,000 ea! I ended up with pulmonary embolism that nearly killed me. I spent 3 months after this at the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, AZ to find out that not only was his diag was WRONG but the treatment he "prescribed" is what caused the P.E. to form in my lungs!!! I asked him if there were any risks with these treatmnts before I began them ,he assured me that there were NONE, with the except of a minuscule of Hep C or HIV, due to today's blood testing being so rigid. In fact he said,and I quote" if I were in your your shoes I'd get the IVIG". Ndless to say, I found out he has MANY pat's w/ the same Diag. Look it up only 1 in 1 mill get it,there aren't that many people in LV. Patient BEWARE... He also dropped as a patient!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Luis L. Diaz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ La Salle, Esc Mexicana De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1982)