Ratings for Dr. Florence M. Villaflor

Those other ratings must have been paid for or put in themselves by the doctors BOTH Dr. Joey AND Florence are very inept doctors. My insurance co. kept us handcuffed to these doctors for years. Flo, Im not even sure has a license. I came to her with many complaints and many times she had to pull out medical books to look up names of medicines or illnesses I told her that I had been diagnosed with. She's very nervous and over medicates. I wouldnt recommend her to my dog. Im SO glad that I have another doctor now.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr Villaflor is VERY efficient and thorough..She is personable without being too chummy..doesnt do "hospitals", I was told..which I guess is o.k. her assistants, & all the staff, are beyond nice and helpful!!!! absolutely responds very very fast & will call in refills in a very timely manner..I communicate w/them by fax, which helps them I believe, & I dont have to repeat myself when I have details for them, since they ARE busy at this office. Only 1 time in 8 mos have I ever had to wait to see Dr. past appt time!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr.Villaflor is very knowledgeable and listens very closly. She takes alot of time with you and doesn't rush you thru your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr Villaflor is very nice, & seems extremely smart & quick to grasp your "situation". Based solely on the list of drugs I take that I took to my appt she seemed immediately to understand what my regular issues & concerns are, or will be. Her staff is FAST, calling back, & calling in your scripts,etc. The mission statement for Summit Medical, where Dr.Villaflor works, is directed at aiding & assisting Seniors, which I think is a good thing! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Florence M. Villaflor's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan