Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Smith

Dr. treated my dad for three years until his passing in 2002. He misdiagnosised and on another occassion ordered the wrong insulin for my dad sending him into a comatose state. My dad had lupis and this doctor failed on every occassion to help my dad until I removed him. See nursing report June 2002.Almot a million dollars and this doctor is terrible for he did nothing positive in three years. Mark Gessner

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

No bedside manner! Insulting, prideful and I haven't found a way to complain loudly enough!! Claims heart & colon specialties but he almost killed me thanks to misdiagnosis of a major heart problem which has me now on lifetime full meds. Find a real specialist and leave Dr Smith for small splinter removals!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr.Gary Smith is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life, very judgemental and not at all professional. The staff at his clinic is very rude, not a Doctor to recommend to your worst enemy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2006

Dr. Gary L. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

HealthFirst