Ratings for Dr. Randall M. Tuggle

I have been going to Dr. Tuggle for 10 years now, I even followed him from his old location. I have had great experience with him and his staff. I never feel embarresed with any issues. They make me fell comfortable with any questions or concerns I have. Sometimes you may have to wait...but sometimes there is more important issues going on than what I am dealing with. Like a labor comes up or a emergency.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I was having some bleeding while only a few weeks pregnant. My regular doctor at Women's specialty care was unable to see me that day so they told me Dr. Tuggle had an opening so they scheduled me with him. I had never been to him before. He rushed in the room examined my cervix said it was closed which was a good sign and rushed out. He was in and out in 2 minutes. Not very caring or concerned. I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I felt like tuggle was more concerned about his bank account than in caring for patients. The first time I saw him he was almost 1 1/2 hours late. I saw him for the first time wearing a paper vest and a paper sheet on my lap. He didn't have time to introduce himself. He rushed an exam, ordered tests and walked out. I was told I needed to return in two weeks by the receptionist. On my return visit they collected my copay and put me in a room. Tuggle walked in said all was normal and started walking out! Three seconds! When I asked him about his abrasive ness he basically told me to take it or leave it! I will never refer this man or return. I feel sorry for anyone else Who has the misfortune of being his patient. He is way to old and crabby to be working with people.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I THINK THAT HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY. HIS STAFF IS GREAT AS WELL.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Tuggle seems to be a good doctor so far. He could spend a little more time with you but his staff is rude and unfriendly. I have been there many times in the last several months and they still have yet to say more than they have to to me and always seem crabby and bothered when you do need to talk to them. They are such an important part of your personal life it is sad that they make you feel so uncomfortable including his nurse. I would rather not call if I thought something was wrong because of the way that they make me feel. I wish I could switch but I am close to delivery and probably wouldn't be able to find a new OB in time. Its sad and ruins a great time of your life when you are pregnant.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

great doctor, great staff, 100% pleased with this doctors office for many years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Randall M. Tuggle's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1985)