Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Baranoff

I have left 3 messages with his office and none were returned. The 4th time I called someone did answer the phone. Two different people in the office said they would call in my prescription and I found out a week later it did not happen. When I asked a few questions of the doctor I was ushered out of the room and given a printout of some information about one of the questions. On the positive side I was able to schedule the appointment quickly and was promptly seen at the appointment. The lack of response to voicemail message after several days in totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

If I have followed his advice I would have died of bladder cancer years ago. I got a second opinion, was diagnosed with bladder cancer and received timely treatment at the Mayo Clinic. Do no trust this person with your life. Also, when I needed to obtain my medical records to take with me to the Mayo Clinic, Dr, Baranoff refused to give them to me. I had to hire an attorney to send a demand letter and force Dr. Baranoff to give me what was lawfully mine in the state of Nevada. Do not trust this man....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Baranoff is fine,,,but unfortunately you will have to deal with his front office staff who, if inclined are "doing you a favor"....sorry you don't need the aggravation.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My husband's PSA came back high on a routine exam and he was referred to Dr. Baranoff. Dr. B. examined him and did blood tests, which were a bit high, so he told him to come back for a biopsy. My husband braved three biopsies in the next three years due to a steadily rising PSA and Dr. B's persistence, and on the final one, prostate cancer showed up. Dr. B. recommended watchful waiting or radiation, but after much thought and a second opinion at UCLA, my husband decided on radiation. After 9 weeks of low grade radiation, and many months later, my husband is doing fine, thanks to Dr. Baranoff's good instincts and efficient watch. When I visited him with my husband, he addressed me with equal attention and responded clearly to every question I asked. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

The staff was absolutely terrible and unaccomidating

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Scott L. Baranoff's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental