Ratings for Dr. Timothy T. Nostrant

Dr. Nostrant is deceased. He was a great doctor, though.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Couldn't be any happier with the quality of care. I've never left the clinic feeling rushed or dissatisfied with the visit. I've found Dr. Nostrant to be very willing to listen to my questions and provide thoughtful and caring answers. The wait time at internal medicine can be excruciatingly long (1 hr+), however, it is usually less than 20 minutes. I honestly don't mind waiting, even on busy days, because of the excellent quality care I've experienced.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Did not seem to take a personal interest in the patient. If he was not on hospital rounds would not go acouple of flights upstairs to see/consult with his hospitalized patients. If you were sick had to leave a message on a nurses line and wait for her to call back. Never had an opening to see the doctor and always told to just go to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Very knowledgeable, caring, no nonsense type advice. I trusted his judgement and would pay out of pocket to see him again. he treated me for a hiatal hernia with scarring and for ppolyps in my colon. Happy ot have found him as he may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Knowledgeable doctor, active in the research community. His overbooked schedule makes it difficult to get a timely appointment. He is not a very good communicator, and not terribly attentive to the patient during consultation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

He came highly recommended by a doctor I trust. I think he's knowledgeable, but not a good communicator. My questions were ignored. I would try to find someone who would listen to and answer my questions next time. He just seemed to want to rush me through the system.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

This physician is a very knowledgeable expert who has done substantial amount of research in his specialty (motility disorder) but he is arrogant and highly opinionated and somewhat coercive.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Timothy T. Nostrant's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)