Ratings for Dr. Janmejay J. Patel

He Saved my Life. I recommend him to anyone with cardiovascular problems. He is the most caring doctor I have known. He takes the time to fully explain any problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. J. Patels for over 17yrs. He is the best he is very knowledgeable. he has kept me alive all this time. I trust him with my life. He is a very caring person and has great bedside manner. I will always recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor and his staff are absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Patel always does a very thorough job with my cardio health care. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and always concerned about my well being. His staff could not be more helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

My name is Rodney Aki and I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for many years now. He is a superb doctor and person and would definitely give him the highest rating possible. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a very professional and caring cardiologist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr Patel is very patient and knowledgable in his field. He takes time with his patients and is very genuine. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Patel has been my mother in laws cardiologist for the last five years. He knows every piece of her heart. He takes his time with her and is extremely patient with her. When her quad bipass (from a different dr) had failed, Dr. Patel encouraged her to do stents rather than another bypass. She also has one kidney from kidney cancer and an allergy to contrast. Dr. Patel had to do the stents in three different sets, being very conscious of the allergy and kidney and not wanting to push it. The stents are still completely open and she is doing well. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone looking for a great cardiologist!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Patel has been my doctor for many years, and he also treated my husband during a very long battle with congestive heart failure. He is a brilliant diagnostician, and treats the whole patient, not just one's heart. He and his staff are kind, and considerate, and very personal in their care. He has become a valued friend. I trust him completely, and I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Patel is great, everything he told me about my heart before and after was spot on. He is always friendly and upbeat. His staff always greats me by name when I arrive. I highly recommend Dr. Patel as your personal Cardiologist he treats me like a friend not just a patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for quite a few years,now. He is kind,caring and courteous. He and his staff take the time to ensure I get excellent care. He is never in a rush and lets you ask as many questions and needed. His excellent care has given me a new lease on life. I recommend him highly. Thank you,Dr. Patel, for my new life.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Janmejay J. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Of Southampton, Fac Of Med, Southampton, Uk (Grad. 1987)