Ratings for Dr. Keith A. Jackson

If your problem cannot be fixed with flonase and saline rinse, see someone else. After suffering from chronic sinusitis for a year, I went to someone else for a second opinion who then recommended surgery after I described my symptoms. Why didn't Dr. Jackson? All better now - what a waste of my time with Dr. Jackson.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I was seen by Dr Jackson, I was satisfied the treatment. The office staff are great very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Jackson performed surgery on me for my sleep apnea ( which i learned after was very mild ) and I was left dependent on oxygen. He did not want to deal with me after he himself ordered home oxygen equipment for me. He ignored my pleas to know what went wrong said it was just a temporary problem but it was 6 years before I was able to breathe without oxygen. I read my medical records and found out I had been giving an overdose of drugs and was revived with 3 doses of narcan. He said that was nothing but obviously it was. He refused to treat me after i was left dependent on oxygen! I would not send my worst enemy to see this man. After the fact I found out that my surgery was totally uneccesary! I had mild sleep apnea and it was so mild it did not require something as drastic as surgery. Get a second opinion I made the mistake of going for a second opinion from a doctor who was his friend and did not look out for me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Keith A. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)