Ratings for Dr. William C. Hunter

OMG!! Words just cant say how much I appreciate Dr. Hunter. He is the most caring, helpful, polite, truthful, honest, hard working doctor I've ever known. I was referred to him back in 1997 when I was at hospital with several medical challenges. I had a hard time getting a appointment with him at first and now I know why. Since then scheduling for appointments are much better. I had been to several doctors that just did not have answers for me, but when I met Dr. hunter he was able to resolve all my medical issues just by speaking with him, I was amazed. He was able to diagnose most of my problems without even taking tests and when I did get tests done to confirm what he diagnosed he was absolutely right. I thank God for doctors like him they are far too few like him. I dread even thinking about what I would do without him. I highly recommend him to anyone especially those with hard to diagnose cases, he will have the answer for you Guaranteed!! We appreciate you Dr Hunter. God Bless

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

this man is a dream come true.........when i turned 18 chop kicked me out and i thought that was the end of the world until i met dr hunter who took me in with open arms now i have been with him for almost 10 yrs. i love this man. helpful, respectful, caring, on time and all. you cant find too many doctors out here thats like him. i also loves how he takes his time in the exam room making sure all your needs are met, your health comes first on his list. one thing he does that many doc's do: dr hunter doesnt sugar coat a thing. i missed a follow up appt with hunter, he kind of cuss me out in a nice way that i never missed an appt with him again.............lol so dr hunter if your reading what your patients are saying about u......U R A SWEET HEART!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Hunter is a kind and sensitive person who is very knowledgeable. He makes wonderful recommendations and, as a regular patient, I feel that he truly cares about my health. Also, even though he's working hard to see all of his patients, he has makes me feel like I am the true focus of his attention once he is in the room. When it comes to my health, I appreciate that level of care. The staff in the office is courteous. Usually, I don't have to wait long at all to get into the actual doctor's office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

I like him because he is so knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Someday I expect to go for my appointment and find the whole city in the waiting line. I have some complex medical issues and he stays right on top of them. A good person to have in my corner.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

very solicitous about patients...extremely friendly...well organized...goes out of his way to help patients...gets a lot done at every visit...a real fast worker...maybe a bit too fast with my physical exam...seems to know his stuff

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. William C. Hunter's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)