Dr. Lornell E. Hansen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lornell E. Hansen

Brittany is amazing! She is very good at explaining the process and expectations, but the results are amazing. I try to make sure all my appointments are with her. I'm very grateful and would consider her the "face whisper"??

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

My experience was wonderful. All of the Lazaderm staff is so professional, friendly, and thorough. Dr. Hansen has done 3 BBLs on my face now and I'm seeing a dramatic improvement in redness and age spots.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I years of sun damage reversed, like removal of spider veins and other red blotches on my face. I was extremely happy with my results. The staff including Dr. Hansen were absolutely outstanding, I have never been to a friendlier medical facility. Thank you Lazarderm. I will be going back to get some varicose veins hidden in the very near future. Summer is coming and I want to be able to wear shorts and not be self conscience about my legs.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Hansen is everything you would expect in a great doctor: very large depth of knowledge, very sharp to catch minor details that may lead to something bigger, and LISTENING to the patient! He is the single best doctor I have dealt with in my life (aside from the timeliness factor, but I understand he was overbooked because so many people trusted and were seeing him). If he were to enter FP again I would recommend him to anyone and everyone (he left active practice to pursue cosmetic medical interests).

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

This is an awesome doctor. Until he left the sycamore and 4th ave practice. He was our family doctor for many many years. I thought he was awesome and he was good with my children. Very respectful, courteous, once in awhile late. I have major medical problems, spinal strokes and many other conditions. I wish he was back in family practice because the doctor I got after him is the worst I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

I saw him in Acute Care, he was very nice and knowledgeable both when I saw him and another time when my child saw him. He is a very caring doctor who figured out the problem and made sure all bases were covered, even making me go to the ER for an extra test. I was able to avoid hospitalization because he was so thorough and gave me an antibiotic shot right away, and he left my Acute Care visit notes with my regular doctor so he would know what was going on when I saw him the next day (I was told to make an appointment and tell them I had to be seen). He also explained things to me so I knew exactly what was going on. He is easy to talk to, also it is easy to ask him questions, as he is nice about answering them. He will go the extra mile to make sure that you are going to be okay.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

He spent extra time with me discussing my sons asthma. he was very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

The man didn't seem to respect me or the field of medicine.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

willing to combine appointments for various family members which is very helpful

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Lornell E. Hansen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD