Ratings for Dr. Wei Lien

I have seen Dr. Lien for 7 years and he's great. He always takes time to listen .

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

No complaints here. Was very thorough and answered every question I had. Seemed to know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Lien was thorough, friendly and empathic. He recognized a health problem of mine early on, took my concerns seriously and followed up promptly, and finally referred me to an excellent specialist in my network. He called me on several occasions, twice if he could not reach me the first time, to give me test results. He answered all of my questions with candor. As a woman, I was impressed with his warm but professional manner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Gave a very brief exam and pronounced a diagnosis. When I asked Dr. Lien to look further he refused repeatedly (after I'd laid out the reasons why I though more investigation was warranted) in a very dismissive and condescending way. He's an examply of what's bad about an HMO doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Wei Lien's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med